Saturday, March 17, 2012

Meet "The Bun"...

Anyone who knows me knows that I am OBSESSED with my cat, Remy.  He is more than just a cat or a pet, he is my family.  I call him my fur-son, and that is what he is...my adopted child who happens to have fur.  I consider him one of my best friends and he makes every day better just by being.  We adopted him from the Humane Society when he was just 8 weeks old and he's been with us every day since.  We celebrated his 2nd birthday this past September 10th. 

Me holding The Bun on his adoption day.

 To Ralph and I, Remy is most commonly referred to as, "The Bun".  The name came about because Remy's favorite way to sit when he was a kitten was in what we called, "the bunny pose".  He would sit on his belly with all four paws tucked up underneath him so that he looked like a little bunny.  The name just stuck and, over time, got shortened to "The Bun".  It's along the same lines as "The Beave", from Leave It To Beaver or "The Fonz" from Happy Days.  And considering that The Bun is always up to something, the name suits him well. 

The Bunny Pose





Baby Bun sleeping...awwww!!!


  


Baby Bun with his toys...he's soo little!
  


Ralph holding Remy on his adoption day.
  


He's a male, what can we say?
  



No comments:

Post a Comment