Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's On It's Way!

Easter is one of my very favorite holidays.  To me, it is about rebirth and new life.  Both in it's religious meaning and the transformation of nature in the Spring.  It is very uplifting and positive to see all of the plants and trees that died back in the winter suddenly come back to life.  Everything is turning green and the smell of Spring is in the air.  It's a smell of freshness and new life.  Of good things to come.  Of warmer breezes and cool rain showers.  It's hard to put into words, but there is always that one day when I walk outside and I smell the air and know it is Spring and Easter is on it's way.



My living room coffee table Easter decor.  Those eggs are what Ralph & I refer to as "Bun Fodder". 
Remy loves to knock them out of the bowl and chase them through the house with a giant raccoon-like tail. 
I think Easter is one of his favorite holidays too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment