Thursday, May 10, 2012

Who's In Your Backyard?

One of my Christmas gifts from Ralph this past year was an outdoor mountable bird camera with night vision.  I realize it's May, but we only finally got it working (it helps to have the setting on picture instead of test).  We set it up next to the fence in our back yard.  When we saw the first set of photos it captured, we couldn't believe our eyes (I believe I may have even done a little happy dance)!  Here they are...

The Bird Cam captured mostly turkey photos since they are constantly in our backyard. 


It's awesome to have such close up photos of our gobbler friends since they are pretty skittish when we're near.

Birds of a feather flock together...



Turkey Butt!  I wish the camera would capture a picture of a Tom in strut.


Well, hello there!


The mystery visitor!  We're thinking maybe a raccoon?  Any guesses?



Here's a cat who Remy was hissing at through the window earlier that day. 



Apparently, he or she made the same rounds later that night. 
Better be careful, there's a lot of animals in these woods at night!


Deer Butt! Heading right to the side of the house for a middle of the night snack of my hostas. 



Hopefully we'll get a front view of the deer at some point!


I saved the best for last...yowza!!


That's our friend, Bernard.  I would prefer we stay long distance friends. 


And here is the real finale...look for it, look for it...squirrel tail!!


I love the Bird Cam!!!  More photos to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment