Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where In The World Wednesday!

Well, I just found out that my parents are going to Walt Disney World in September (my favorite time of year to go) and my cousin and her family are going in August.  So that makes this week's edition of "Where In The World Wednesday" especially wistful.  I am very happy for them, but...I WANT TO GO TOO!!! Sigh. 

Here's the answer to last weeks clues (btw, no one submitted any guesses this week!)...
It's my all-time, #1 Favorite Attraction in "The World", "Living With The Land"!!!  For anyone who enjoys gardening, greenhouses, vegetables, fish, bananas, or relaxing boat rides...this ride is an absolute must do!  You load a slow moving boat and travel on water through animatronic scenes of different climates learning how they affect the land.  From the rain forest to the desert to the prairie.  Then your boat takes you into an enormous working greenhouse (which coincidentally provides much of the product used in the Epcot restaurants.  I told you the quick service "Sunshine Seasons" in The Land Pavilion was amazing!).  You witness and learn about amazing new growing techniques including hydroponics and aeroponics.  It's warm, it smells amazing, and it's more relaxing than any spa in my opinion!  Ralph and I took a tour, "Behind The Seeds", a couple of years ago where we got to go on a walking tour inside the attraction and learn so much more than you do in the actual ride.  I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in gardening, the environment, or who enjoys the ride itself.   

This week's mystery location is somewhere that Ralph and I had never been until our most recent trip in September 2010.  It was fun, but probably not fun enough that we would do it again.  But at least we can say we have officially been to this mystery location.  Ready for your clues?  There are only 4 this week so here we go!

Here is a view of our mystery location from afar.  It looks absolutely spectacular when it's all lit up at night!




Since Ralph is somewhat acrophobic, he was not particularly thrilled about our mystery location! 



A sign from our mystery location that I very much enjoy. 



This is a view of the castle (during Fantasyland construction) from our mystery location. 

That's it!  Any guesses?  See you next week with the answer!

1 comment: