Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Where In The World Wednesday!

Last weeks clues were pretty easy, so I think it's no surprise that the answer to our mystery location is...

"THE GREAT MOVIE RIDE" in Disney's Hollywood Studios!  Congratulations if you got it right!
This is a fantastic ride that literally takes you into the movies!  You ride on a giant tram and slowly
travel through recreated sets from various movies including "Mary Poppins", "Casablanca", "Alien",
"IndianaJones And The Raiders Of The Lost Arc", "The Wizard Of Oz", and "Singing In The Rain"
just to name a few.  You also have a very interactive tour guide and plenty of Disney surprises! 
It's my favorite attraction in Hollywood Studios!    

And the extra special bonus clue...

That's right, the carousel horse is from Walt Disney's classic,
"Mary Poppins"!  One of my top 3 favorite Disney movies!
Congratulations, you are truly a Disney fan if you got this on right!



And now without further ado, get your Mickey ear thinking caps on, because here are this weeks clues...

This is the ceiling of the pavillion our mystery location is housed in. 
This pavillion also has the best counter service food in all of "The World". 
My mouth is watering seeing this photo!


Here is the back of Ralph's head while in our mystery location. 
He will love that I included this photo.



This photo should provide some good clues!



These are melons growing in our mystery location and it smells so fresh and warm and good. 
If I could live here I would!



On one trip, Ralph and I took a "Behind The Scenes Tour" of our mystery location, which was one of our favorite things we've done in "The World".  Here we're holding a Mickey Ear pumpkin! 
Btw, I do not enjoy my short hair that I had at the time of this photo.



Here is a view of the ceiling in our location.  The sun feels so warm and relaxing!



A hidden mickey!!
 Allright, that's it!  This mystery location is actually my #1 Favorite attraction in "The World"!  Being there is just the most relaxing, soothing, yet entertaining experience!  I'm looking forward to your guesses and I'll see you next week with the answer and new clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment